dinsdag 13 november 2012

New in.


I went shopping today after school searching for a little present for somebody and couldn't help buying myself a couple of things. I was really surprise of how low the prices were of the things I bought. They're definitely a nice bargain, but we'll just hace to wait and see if the quality's fine...

First thing I bought are fake pistol boots look-a-likes. I loved the glitter on the back of them and couldn't help but buy them. They we're €40 in the shoe discount (wich is a chainstore in Europe I think).
The next three items are from a budget store without known brands. 
The boots with studs in the form of a skull were €10, the army pants was about €22 and I like how it had studs on the side of them. The pants isrealy stretchy and comfortable, so I'm really happy with that.
Last but not least is a furry/fuzzy sweater that I also have in black. It's so cheap that I wanted both colours in my drawers (€5)

Hope you like my new post!
Lots-a -love, Sarah




2 opmerkingen:

  1. That is indeed very nice and cheap! Waar shopt ge?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Kheb deze dingen gevonden in een winkel naast de Bart Smit aan het Astrid Plein, Antwerpen... Meestal shop ik voor goeikope dingen gewoon online x

      Verwijderen